Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things I wanna do before I die

Things I wanna do before I die
1.       Meet my entire family at the places they live (even my father’s side)
2.       Road trip across Europe
3.       Road trip across America but visit all the states
4.       Fly a plane
5.       Sky dive
6.       Bungee jump
7.       Go white water rafting again
8.       Have a flat stomach
9.       Be able to run a mile without stopping
10.   Walk (gracefully) in heels
11.   Swim in a pool that’s on a boat
12.   Go on a cruise (maybe do #11 here)
13.   Help thousands of animals
14.   See my mom and family not have to worry
15.   Climb Mt. Everest
16.   Swim with dolphins
17.    Feed a walrus fish
18.   Go to Disneyland
19.   Go to a lightless place to see all the stars at night
20.   Water ski
21.   Parasail
22.   Have a day to just be (no worries)
23.   Stay in bed all day (#22 doesn’t count)
24.   Go to a drive in movie
25.   Go to a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing in a theater
26.   Sleep in the bed of my (future) trucks filled with a bunch of blankets
27.   Make all the meals in my mom’s German cookbook
28.   Speak German fluently…..and understand it
29.   Own a home
30.   Raise a family
31.   Make sure my kids don’t have to worry
32.   Make my (future) house a home
33.   Go rock climbing
34.   Go in the eye thingy in that England place (sorry for not knowing specifics)
35.   See the Mona Lisa in person
36.   See the Statue of David in person
37.   Meet Johnny Depp
38.   Meet Mila Kunis
39.   Win a wrestling match against my boyfriend
40.   Own a California King bed
41.   Get my hair to remain un-poofy for more than 10 minutes
42.   Own a frog
43.     Actually keep a journal going (maybe this will stick)
44.   See the Northern Lights
45.   Visit Alaska
46.   Visit Russia
47.   Be a part of New Year’s at Time Square
48.   Kiss my love on New Year’s at Time Square
49.   Get a tattoo
50.   Learn to play the piano
51.   Learn to play the guitar
52.   Become a Veterinarian
53.   Not injure myself for a week straight
54.   Take my mom to visit her family in Germany
55.   Get my brother to play football
56.   Go on a shopping spree
57.   Not have to worry about money
d8. Own a Great Dane


The list so far X)

3 comments:

  1. I just realized that I need to do make my own list. Thank you for reminding me about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats a pretty intense list! better get started. The funniest one is feeding the walrus! good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! That is really an interested blog!
    I hope you can accomplish every one that in your list before you ^&%$%.
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete