Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Roommate Tiff Part 3 & I Feel Bad

SO!........I get back from work the day of the meeting with the RA, which I set up to be around 10:30 since I knew I’d be back before then, and guess what I find.  My roommate….. ASLEEP!  She was freaking asleep.  When she knew dang well what time I said the meeting was AND she knew how important the reason for the meeting was to me.  But nooooooo.  She decided to fall asleep….. bad lady.  She totally did it on purpose too.  I know what you’re thinking.  I shouldn’t assume that she intentionally went to sleep to get out of the meeting. But that’s exactly what she did.  One of my friends even told me when I brought it up that she intentionally went to sleep.  Her exact words were “It’s her way or the highway.”  And it wasn’t that hard to believe the sleeping was intentional.  It was 10:30 at night and she doesn’t usually go to bed until 12:30.  Faking butt bad lady.  Now my roommate and I are civil…..we talk sometimes (question-answer question-answer mostly) but that’s about it.  SO not what I wanted in my college life.  Just so awkward.
                But yeah.  That’s that.  What do you think about my situation?
                 This weekend Daniel’s coming over since this was the weekend we verbally agreed he could.  I haven’t brought it up again cause I’m just so over this fake butt girl.  But yeah, he’s coming over and spending the whole weekend.  And oh yeah.  He still can’t stay in the room while I’m at work so he has to stay with me at my job (5 hours or until I get done cleaning after we close at 10).  I feel really bad because he’s constantly waiting on me.  Whether it’s waiting for me to get off of work or waiting up with me while I finish my hw or waiting for me to get done me 8+ years of college, Daniel is always waiting on me.  It makes me feel horrible.  He does a lot of other stuff too aside from wait me but I feel like I’m taking up all his time.  I even told him that that was how I felt and he just said “I like having someone to wait on J”  How cute is that X).  Still fell a little bad though.  ANYways, I’m gonna cut this blog short.  Finally finished the roommate topic.  I know yall are happy about that X).  But yeah.  Until next time.


Devi
Roommate status right now
Daniel and I for Prom

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that she intentionally fell asleep like that. She's lucky that you're not a violent person because I would have freaked out. At least you get to see your boyfriend now! I hope you have a great time with him. Don't worry that he has to wait, he sounds like a good guy that'll be happy to wait for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really so sorry to hear that your have a kind of roommate like her. What I can tell you is just good luck and take care of yourself lol

    ReplyDelete